Welcome to the Stanford, with several elevations to choose from come home to the peace and tranquility of your new home in Elk Neck on 1.75 acres. This model can feature 3 - 4 bedrooms and 2.5 - 3.5 baths with a sq. ft range of 2000 - 2,716. Numerous energy saving upgrades include energy star appliances, 90% high efficiency gas heating, programmable thermostats, and an "air tite" energy seal package. This home will include a designer kitchen with 42" recessed panel birch cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and stainless double basin sink. Ceramic surrounds, quartz vanity tops, brushed nickel faucets, and designer vanity mirrors in the bathrooms. This is New Construction by Caruso Homes. Purchase price varies by chosen elevation and options. Price shown is the Base house price with Options, the Lot, and Estimated Site Requirements. Upgrade Options and Custom Changes are at an additional cost. Photos and tours may display Optional Features or upgrades that are not included in the price. Final square footage are approximate and will be finalized with final options. Other Caruso Models are available.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Private Sewer System
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available
Cecil County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Breakfast Room
- Appliance Center, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Energy Star Appliance(S)
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Forced Air.
- Vinyl Frame, Double Pane, Low-Emittance
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle, Fiberglass
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Private, Rural, Secluded, Trees/Wooded, Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price