New Construction Community! Delivery Mid 2019! COUNTRY LIVING MEETS COMMUTER CONVENIENCE The Village at Gunpowder Falls is a perfect mix of country living and commuter convenience. Minutes away from Baltimore County's rolling farmland! Enjoy the expansive living space of our contemporary open floor plans. The townhomes feature 3 finished levels with optional 4th floor, rooftop decks, choice of up to 5 bedrooms, plus a 1 or 2 car garage. Both garage options are front loading which provides backyard space no matter which model you choose. Located on the, cusp of Glen Arm, where Cub Hill Road meets Harford Road, you are only minutes away from I-695 and state parks. Conveniently located by Gunpowder Falls State Park and Loch Raven Reservoir. This ocommunity backs up directly to the Graham Equestrian Center which sits on approximately 20 acres of pasture and backs to miles of trails to hike and ride. In addition, the community is conveniently located near major retail shopping centers and both private and public schools. Currently zoned for Pine Grove Elementary, Perry Hall Middle School and Perry Hall High School.
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Composite Shingle, Concrete, Hardi Plank, Stick Bu
2,102 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Disposal, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Single Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Poured, Walkout
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System
Exterior / Lot Features
- Shingle, Other, Concrete, HardeePlank
- Composition Shingle
- CUB HILL
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS