New price for this 5 bedroom 5 and 1/2 bathroom stone and stucco 6600+ sq ft home. Perched above lake Roland in a great Ruxton location the house offers a very flexible floor plan with endless potential. Listed under a million dollars the price per square foot is well lower than comparable Ruxton homes . Bring your imagination and decorating ideas and take advantage of the potential upside . Call the listing agent for all showings. Seller will also consider a rental.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
6,500 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top Range, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Full, Space For Rooms, Workshop
- Bay Window(s), Insulated, Screened
- 4. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Laundry Chute, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Shared Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 2.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)