This is a well built home with many living options. First floor Great Room with vaulted 2 story ceiling and ladder to second floor landing. Full bath off Great Room giving the option of a wonderful 1st floor primary suite. Newly refinished hardwood floors, freshly painted interior - upgrades in the kitchen and hall baths! 2 additional 1st floor bedrooms and hall bath! 3 bedrooms on second floor with 2 full baths. Huge 2 tiered deck overlooking private rear yard with outbuilding (potting shed?) and additional storage shed. Oversized lower level two car garage and pretty circular front driveway - a hidden gem!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, We
Frame, Aluminum Siding, Brick
3,484 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Breakfast Room
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs, Walkout
- Double Pane
- 2. Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum, Frame
- Deck, Porch
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)