Highly desirable & rarely available top floor condo, SUNNY SOUTHERN EXPOSURE, facing the wooded privacy of a beautiful, quiet vista! Relax on the covered balcony enjoying nature's paradise & the fabulous trees and wildlife! While you feel like you are in the country, you are just steps to all conveniences: Graul's Market, shops, restaurants, pools & walking paths! Inside, a gracious foyer greets you, with generous closet space and full size laundry room. The spacious kitchen/family room combination mirrors today's most popular design & comfortable lifestyle. The cozy gas Fireplace will be the heart of this charming living area, with ample windows, table space, and well designed kitchen layout! Freshly painted throughout in neutral tones, this condo is "Move Right In" ready, with updated furnace, washer & dryer, and shower enclosure...This is a lovely condo home that the owners have loved, and you will too!
Condo, Rambler, Ranch, 3+ Story
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,561 sq. ft
Mays Chapel North
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Elevator, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price