WELCOME HOME! If you are tired of looking at cookie cutter homes and are searching for a home that has both character & charm from its original days as well as modern day amenities, then you won't want to miss out on this unique Cape Cod! Owned and lovingly maintained, this classic 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Cape Cod, which sits on a lot which appears larger than its .44 acres. It has custom features throughout that you will appreciate! From the energy efficient geothermal heat pump & solar panels (2018, owned), to the Architectural roof (2015) & NEW water heater (2019), all major updates have already been done! Custom finishes throughout include well designed built-ins, custom moldings, & an updated kitchen w/Corian countertops! If entertaining is important to you, then you will be more than pleased with the huge tiered deck which overlooks the landscaped backyard - perfect for hosting barbecues! Inside you will be in awe of the spaciousness of each of the rooms. Classic elegance comes to mind when standing in the large living room which has gleaming hardwood floors, crown molding, & a wood-burning fireplace with a granite tile hearth & built-in glass shelves. For those who work from home, you will enjoy the private main level office - right off the kitchen! On cold winter nights, or warm summer evenings you will relax & enjoy looking out over your property from the 4 season patio enclosure which features a wood-burning stove & a cathedral ceiling. In addition to the two main level bedrooms you will find two additional generously sized bedrooms on the upper level. As though this isn't enough, there is a finished lower level recreation room already setup for entertaining friends & family! Great Location - close to major commuter routes! Home Warranty! ***This property is composed of two separately deeded lots for a total of .44 Acres. Please refer to Tax ID# 04040419002970 & #04040419002971.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service
Private Sewer System
2,673 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Florida Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Oil, Other. Geothermal, Forced Air, Other.
- Partial, Partially Finished, Walkout, Workshop
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s), Screened, Storm Window, Skylights
- 2. Fireplace Screen, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price