Look no further! This charming completely remodeled 3 bedroom single-family home is now available. Brand new HVAC system installed in February 2020. This home features an open floor plan, a gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, and a built-in microwave. New kitchen floor installed 10/20. Beautiful hardwood floors on the main level. Upgrades include vinyl siding, 200 amp electrical system, and appliances. The 200 amp service is generator ready. All you need is a roll-out generator. Completely maintenance-free front porch and maintenance free wheelchair accessible ramp in the rear. Fully fenced in flat front yard with parking in the back of the home. The home is wired for backup power. Close to 695, I95, the Back River, Middle River and so much more. Move-in ready. Take a tour of this wonderful home today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Hot Water Heater, Other, Sump Pump, Electric Water
1,339 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Disposal
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Ramp - Main Level, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)