Corner junior two bedroom unit with one bath on upper level with great views. Corner balcony with harbor and city hall views. Full-service building with 24-hour desk and parking attendant. Parking included in attached garage. Rooftop pool, business center, gym, and party room are amenities for tenants of 414 Water St to enjoy. Great location just a block and half from inner harbor waterfront promenade and other waterfront attractions. Spectacular views, superb location, all in secure elevator high-rise.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
0.02 Acres |Case by Case Basis Sq. Ft.
Public Water Service
789 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Underground, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Baltimore City Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 24 Hour Security, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Assigned Parking Space, Attended, On Site.
- Lot View
- River, City, Harbor View
- Security Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)