Welcome to your new home sweet home at 618 Aberdeen Rd, just minutes from the world-renown, beautiful Longwood Gardens and convenient to area shopping and restaurants. Experience the open and bright interiors of this well-appointed colonial in a tranquil setting. Enter the two-story grand foyer with turned staircase & gleaming hardwood floors. The French doors open to your first-floor office with beautiful views and privacy from the rest of the house. The formal living room & dining room both feature crown molding and provide an open flow for entertaining. The upgraded kitchen features a large island, Corian countertops with tile backsplash, bright wood cabinets & a breakfast area with sliders, opening to the screened porch. Kitchen also features an induction range/convection oven and stainless appliances. Family room features wood mantle, brick surround natural gas fireplace, bright bay window, and second staircase to the upper floor. The upper level offers a gracious primary bedroom, large walk-in closet, and spacious primary bath featuring double sinks, soaking tub, and large stall shower. The second bedroom features a charming, vaulted ceiling and its own ensuite full bath. The third bedroom features private access to the hall bath. The fourth bedroom can be utilized as a bonus room/hobby room. The second floor laundry room with washtub and skylight make wash day a breeze. There are ceiling fans throughout, a central vacuum system, and all the amenities you desire. Peacefulness comes with this elegant home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Well
3,155 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cedar Knoll Builders
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Telephone, Underground, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Washer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Appliance Center, Central Vacuum, Intercom System, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bay Window(s), Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Low Pile Carpeting, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Porch, Screened-in
- Asphalt, Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Corner, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price